Ok, now that you have a Domain Name, you will want to buy Web Hosting.
If you’re not familiar with the term “Web Hosting”, please refer to our Vocabulary Section; Web Hosting (or click here).
A Little Background on BlueHost Hosting
BlueHost is a “Shared Hosting” company, owned by Endurance International Group. It is one of the 20 largest Web Hosts on the web and hosts over 2 million domains with it’s sister companies HostMonster and FastDomain.
Being one of the top 20 hosting companies is not easy, but somehow, BlueHost has managed to provide an affordable, yet quality web hosting. So, as such, I recommend BlueHost to people looking for affordable yet dependable web hosting.
Why BlueHost? What Does BlueHost Offer?
- Unlimited Domain Hosting
- Unlimited Addon Domains
- Unlimited Hosting Space
- Unlimited File Transfers & FTP
- A Free Domain Name (for the first year)
- A Free Website Builder With Templates
- Secure Shell, SSL, FTP and Statistics
- 24/7 Phone, Chat & Email Support
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free Instant Setup
- CPanel Access
- $50 Facebook Ad Credits
- $100 Google Adsense Credits
- FREE Yellowpages Listings
- $25 Bing & Yahoo Ad Credits
- Web-Based File Manager
- CGI/Database Access
- Free Website Scripts (Install WordPress and CMS)
- World Class Server Technology
Signing Up For BlueHost Hosting
In order to sign up for BlueHost hosting, you will need about 5 minutes of your time.
Click here to Continue Reading about How To Properly Order and Set Up BlueHost Hosting.
Latest posts by Archived Posts (see all)
- Google Hides Keyword Data: What Now? - September 24, 2013
- Switching to the Genesis 2.0 Framework - September 18, 2013
- Woothemes Sensei vs WP Courseware by FlyPlugins: A Sensei Alternative? - September 13, 2013