So, after much deliberation, I’ve decided that I am going to re-brand the site once more.
I love where the website is at, but I don’t like the content on it at the moment… Or at least the way the content is laid out. I mean, have you tried FINDING something on this site? My problem is that I’ve had a process in mind on how I want to structure AllStuffWeb.com, but so far, I haven’t really followed the structure…
My thought for ASW is to have a website where anyone and everyone can easily find the content that they’re looking for; whether they’re looking for information on how to install WordPress on a shared hosting provider, or how to update their Ping List… I’ll be honest; even I hate looking for some of my older posts. Which means that it’s time to re-structure.
I won’t be doing it anytime soon, but I’m hoping to set a week aside at the end of August to devote it to restructuring this blog. I love what I do with AllStuffWeb.com, and I truly feel that I do help people with their WordPress questions and issues, but I believe that my posts aren’t as helpful as I’d like them to be, so the website will be going down for an entire week while I re-read all of my content, make adjustments and tweaks, and give the site a new look.
The old posts and content should still be available for a short time in an Archives category that I’ll make (and 301 redirect), but you can expect this blog to:
- Be a little easier to navigate
- Have quite a bit more [helpful] material
- Sport a new look (not that there’s anything wrong with this one)
- And have a few new sections, such as a Videos section and [possibly] a Podcast section.
So, I’m excited
Latest posts by Archived Posts (see all)
- Google Hides Keyword Data: What Now? - September 24, 2013
- Switching to the Genesis 2.0 Framework - September 18, 2013
- Woothemes Sensei vs WP Courseware by FlyPlugins: A Sensei Alternative? - September 13, 2013